What life is like and what life is about. Things we can enjoy about life. An things that aren't so great about life.
Saturday, March 27, 2010
What to do when you get bad news.
What do you do when you get a phone call an the person on the other line tells you bad new? Well what i did when I heard the bad news was I started crying. I didn't want something bad to happen to someone that I loved an cared for. So now the only thing I can do since I got the news is to just sit here an hope everything will work out. I'm pretty sure things will get better. Why does bad things have to happen to good people? WHY? Well I guess know one can go through life and have nothing bad come their way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment