What life is like and what life is about. Things we can enjoy about life. An things that aren't so great about life.
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
My hero, my soldier, my brother!
So i have a brother that's in the army an i miss him dearly. I actually have two brothers in the army. One is going through the traing now an the other is over seas. Im closer and always have been to the one over seas. I can't wait for him to come home. He suppose to be home in four months an i hope he does get to come home. I havent seen him since January because he got to come back from over seas for two weeks to visit the family. He didn't even get to come home for Christmas an that sucked really bad. I miss seeing him and i miss talking to him everyday. I get to see and talk to him once in awhile through skype. I just can't wait for him to get to come home. I have been counting down the days!!!! An for my other brother he is actually my step brother. An we haven't seen each other in years an we finally found each other last year n im so happy i found him again. I miss hanging out with him and it sucks we live so far apart. An he has a brother and sister he has never met and hopefully one day i will be able to let them meet each other. I am so proud of both of my brothers!!!! An I will always support them no matter what their decisions are!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment