What life is like and what life is about. Things we can enjoy about life. An things that aren't so great about life.
Thursday, May 13, 2010
The way old people get treated!
Why does some people treat old people like shit? I think that is very wrong. Old people should be treated with respect. Some old people can't help that they can't do certain things. Some old people get around good and some don't, but some people don't relize that old people need help doing things. My uncle lives with my grandmother an she can't get around that good an he's always yelling and cussing her out because she won't get up an clean the house. He needs to relize that she can't get up and do things that he can do. It pisses me off that he won't get off of his ass and clean the house. He needs to help her keep the house clean because she can't do very much house work at all. The doctor told her if she don't calm down and if she don't quit getting stressed out that she might have another stroke. An the doctor also told her to quit doing so much or he will put her in a nursing home and that breaks my heart into pieces to hear that. So if something happens to my grandma then I will blame my uncle and hate him more than what I do now. My grandma picks up the house some. She does what she can do.I know if I lived closer to my grandma that I would be at her house all the time to clean it. My other grandma on my dads side goes up to her house and helps her the best she can. An then my aunt that just had surgery to have cancer removed from her breast said she will go up there an help my grandma clean her house when she gets feeling better. Its pretty sad that two old people and a sick person have to work together to get things done because a young ass person who blames everything on everyone won't help them out. I think he needs to grow the hell up an start helping them out a lot more than what he does. It just pisses me the way he treats my grandma.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment