Monday, May 10, 2010

Family

Why is it some people have good relationships with their families and some don't.  I know I only I get along with a few people in my family but I get along with everyone in my boyfriends family. My mom and me don't get along at all the only reason I call her is to check on my siblings. An she never calls me unless she needs something or if she needs to yell at me about something. The closes people im close to in my family is my grandma Ruth, and my grandma Betty and my aunt Judy and my brother Wes. Im so glad they are there for me and they call to check on me an they tell me that they love me. If I don't call an tell my grandma ruth im fine she will be calling me to check on me. I call my grandma ruth every nite to tell her goodnight. I just wish i could have a mom and a dad that cared for me and that wanted to be in my life. My stepdad that passes away in 2001 is the only man that acted like a dad to me and that was there for me when i needed him. I miss him so much i just wish he was still in my life. It just hurts knowing that my mom and dad dont care for me that much. I just wished my mom and dad would be there for me more.

No comments:

Post a Comment