Saturday, December 18, 2010

How some people just don't care about others.

How is it possible for someone to treat people like they are garbage? I don't know how people can do this but i know it irritates me so much. It's just crazy how some people can only care for themselves an no one else. I think you should treat people the way you want to be treated. Yes I know people make mistakes in life but if you keep treating the same person over an over like shit then you do not need to be forgiven. I just get so pissed when i hear how some people get treated especially when it's by a family member. An especially when you mistreat children an older people. Some older people can not do much on their own so they need assistance an people should understand that. I mean when we all get older we won't be able to do as much as we can when we're young so we need help doing things. An people who don't understand that are just asses. An young children need help too. But when you take an mentally and verbally abuse someone then you obviously need help. An when you keep treating people like shit that have been there your whole life then you obviously are out for yourselves. An those people who have tried to help you your whole life needs to get you out of their lives if all you are going to do is treat them like shit. So my point is treat people like you want to be treated or you will regret it one day when their not in your lives anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment