Happy New Year!!!!
What life is like and what life is about. Things we can enjoy about life. An things that aren't so great about life.
Friday, December 31, 2010
New Years Eve
It's the last day of 2010 and our new year will begin soon. Some people think they will have a better year next year and some people don't think next year will be any better than this year. Today is a special day not only because its the last day of the year but because today is mine and my boyfriends anniversary. Im so glad that we have been togther for 5 years now. An I know that next year will be better in so many ways. For one my brother who is in the army gets to come home in January for a week and thats awsome. Then around fall of next year he is suppose to be coming home for a long while. An I just can't wait to have him home. A new year could mean a new beginning in life for some or a new job. A new year could bring so much to people but some people just don't think next year is going to be any differnet than this year. I know for me next year will be better. I know I will be getting my licensed renewed because i will be turning 21. An hopefully next year i ill be able to find a job even though this economy is shitty right now. All in all a new year can be great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment