What life is like and what life is about. Things we can enjoy about life. An things that aren't so great about life.
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Family Issues
Family is people you care about and love. They don't have to be by blood. Family can be complicated. When a family problem comes up some people think they need to but in an be nosy to cause more problems. An that's something I just can't stand. I had a problem several days ago with my brother. He is 2 yeard younger than me an he just came back home from being over seas for almost a year. I got to spend 1 day with him n that was the day he arrived, which was a week ago. An i have been trying to get him to come an see me for a lil while but he can't bc his GIRLFRIEND suddenly has things come up when he plans on coming here. An he won't come here without her which I don't know why. Im still trying to figure that one out. Anyway me and my brother got into an argument because i told her how I felt about the situation and she told my brother that I called him something that I didn't. So he was ignoring me, but I finally got to speak to him, but he still hasn't came to spend time with me. He asked his GIRLFRIEND what they was doing next week because he was planning on coming here for a few days before they go to the beach. I just think that she needs to let me and my brother have some time to ourselves without her being everywhere he goes. It's like she don't trust him, which he is a person you can trust no matter what way you have a relationship with him is. Now her on the other hand can't and shouldn't be trusted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment