What life is like and what life is about. Things we can enjoy about life. An things that aren't so great about life.
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
New beginnings
Sorry I haven't been on here lately. Just been busy for awhile now. I was working at a KFC but I got tired of all the bs an began looking for a new job. An I found my new job an it only took a week after i put my application in to get hired. I got a job that I am happy with. My dream was to always work with children an now I get to have my dream job. I work at a daycare an I'm so happy with it. I'm glad I made the choice to quit the fast food business to go be with children. An also rite now it is difficult around my house because my boyfriend just got a job after three years of not working and being on unemployment and going to school. An he has started out at min. wage but it will go up just a a few dollars soon, but it's going to be hard at first with us both just making min. wage n having all the bills we have, but I know we can make it. We have made it through a lot of stuff since we have been together an it just makes us stronger. An it will be hard to get use to not getting to see or spend much time with him now that we both work, but like I said I know we can get through this. We will just have to plan to spend time together on days off we have together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment