What life is like and what life is about. Things we can enjoy about life. An things that aren't so great about life.
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Disorders
A lot of people in this world has a disorder or several disorders. It is no fun at all to have a disorder. An some people that doesn't have a disorder still talks and makes fun of us who does have one. I have bipolar my bipolar just isn't so bad that i need meds yet for it. I hate having this disorder. I go through so many moods it's not funny an it sucks. An yet I still live my life with this an just ignore people who say something to me when they see my bipolar showing. It just makes me so mad that there are people out there that are like that. I work at a daycare so I see all ages of children an its sad how kids will make fun of other kids that have a disorder. I don't know why or what causes children or adults to do this but its very sad. An i think it needs to stop. How would they feel if they had a disorder an we made fun of them. Well I know they wouldn't feel very well about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment