What life is like and what life is about. Things we can enjoy about life. An things that aren't so great about life.
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Nosey People!
Why is some people so nosey? I wish some people would stay out of other peoples business. I believe people who like to get in other peoples business dont't have a life of their own. Then after they get in your business they don't want you in theirs. So why don't they mind their own business. I wish all people would just stay in their own business and that they would manage their own life. I wish those people would stop trting to manage other peoples life. Those people who think they have to get in others peoples life are the reason why we have so much drama in this world. People who like to get in other peoples business leave them alone and stay in your own freakin business!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment