Sunday, January 2, 2011

The New Year So Far

Well we are in day two of the new year. My new year is going good so far. I have talked to brother on the 1st day of this new year and that made me so happy since he is so far away an I haven't seen him for months now. How is everyone else's new year going so far I wonder. I hear some people say this year has started off really bad so far. An I have heard some people say that this year has started out good so far. Some people wish it was still 2010, but if it stayed the same year all the time our lives would not be moving forward. Which means we would not be getting older which some people would like. I think this year is going to be a good one for me. I have so much to look forward to this year. Why is it every year people say they wish it was a different year. Its like these people aren't happy no matter what. I think they need to stop letting the negatives get in their way an start letting the positives in for once. We can't always think of what could have or should have we need to think for what is going to happen to us each day. We need to live our lives one day at a time. We need to not think of the past and not think of the future so much. That's whats hurting all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment