Thursday, January 27, 2011

Family Growing Apart!

How come over the years some family's grow apart? I don't know why we are growing apart, but I have a feeling of why we are growing apart. An I don't like losing my family because I love my family a lot an i don't want to lose my family. My brother is in the army an he came home for a two week visit last week an i got to spend like 2-3 days with him. An when he left to go to where his girlfriend an our mom lives I havent heard from him since besides once an he didn't want to talk long then. An I just wish he would talk to me more often but he won't. He was suppose to call me by today to let me know when he would be back this weekend to spend some more time with me, but he hasn't called. An me an my mom have grown apart over the years an i liked it when me an my mom was close an i wish we was close like we use to be. An then i have two half brothers who live about 2-3 hours away from me an we  have grown apart i call n check on them all the time n when i go down there for visits i try to see them but they dont want to see much anymore. I just wish me an my family could be close like we use to be. I know riends grow apart an that i can accept but i dont want to except my family growing apart from me. I love my family way to much an i dont want to lose them.

No comments:

Post a Comment