What life is like and what life is about. Things we can enjoy about life. An things that aren't so great about life.
Friday, January 7, 2011
Fathers or Dad
What is a father? Well a father is different than a dad. A father is someone that is there when you need them. A father is someone that will be in your life from the time your born until the day they are no longer here. Father's love to be around their kids an love to be there for them. What is a dad? A dad is someone that isn't there when you need them. A dad don't care much about their kids. Dad's come in an out of your life. A dad is never around because a dad don't want to give you the love you want and they just don't care what you do. I use to have a father an i have a dad. The person who was my father was my stepdad. He was there when i needed him. He made sure i was ok. He gave me love an he was always there. My stepdad was my father from the time i was 1995 until 2001. I still have a dad yes my real parent. He is not there much when i need him. He don't care for me like he does my brothers. My brothers come first in my dad's life. I do give my dad this he is trying to be there but i don't know what to do. He hasn't been there hardly ever for the past 20 years almost 21 years. I went through so much when my stepdad left. I needed my real parent there my dad i needed him to be a father but he wasn't. I just wish i could have my dad be my father but i think its too late to start trying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment