Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

What does easter really mean. Some people celabrate it as jesus birthday but others celebrate to have fun with the kids. Easter is a time that kids get gifts and candy. An easter is a day for kids to hunt for eggs. This holiday is mainly for the kids now days, its not much for jesus anymore. This is also a day where people get together an have lunch or dinner together.

I see easter as a holiday that you get to see kids be happy. I know i never had much of an easter when I was a little kid. Me and my siblings use to have fun on easter but thats when my stepdad use to be around now that hes gone (rest in peace dad) an my mom has a new husband which i do not consider my stepdad my siblings dont have much of an easter. I miss all the things we use to do on easter. An for today I dont know what me and my boyfriend will be doing. I just believe people need to treat easter like it use to be for jesus an they also need to keep celebrating for the kids too.

No comments:

Post a Comment