What life is like and what life is about. Things we can enjoy about life. An things that aren't so great about life.
Monday, April 12, 2010
Spring!
Spring is so beutiful. Spring is when everything starts to bloom. Seeing the flowers come up and come to life is amazing. The smell of spring is great too. Why is it when spring comes some people seem happier. Maybe its because they can get out an do whatever they want. Even though this spring has been crazy its been great to get outdoors. With spring this year you don't know what to expect one day its nice, warm, and sunny out then the next its cold and not sunny at all. I just wish it would stay warm and not get cold for a long time. I love the warmth, I hate the cold. Spring is the time of year when you have to start mowing your grass again and the smell of grass is great. I just love the smell of spring. An another this is that the rain smells a lot better in the spring than it does in the winter. So why does some people like the cold and some people like the warmth?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment