We don't really relize how much little stuff in life matters and makes us happy. People do everything in life an never stop to think about the stuff that happens around us. Like seeing little kids playing out side or seeing little kids coloring easter eggs. There is so much that happens in life that makes us happy and that makes us laugh and enjoy life.
Today I realized how much that stuff makes me happy and enjoy life more. I just turned 20 on March 31 and I know I'll never get my childhood back. An all the things my mom made me and my siblings miss out on we'll never get back. I was at a friends house today an the little boy i babysit was coloring easter eggs an it was so cute to see him enjoy coloring eggs and when he asked me to help I was really happy. An everyday that I watch him I'm so happy because I get to watch him play and come up with things to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment